Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"You know me, in anticipation for precipitation."



Juicy Couture top. Joe's Jeans. Coach bag. House of Harlow earrings. Zigi Soho boots.



Quite unfortunately for me (and every other non-outdoorsy person around here), the end of summer in the Pacific Northwest means rain for the next 8 months...

Here are my Zigi boots again!  You may be seeing them quite often.  I think I had a Zigi-Soho-boot-wearing-hiatus during these last few months.  So if you missed them, here they are again!  And in case you were never introduced to these boots, see here, here, here, here, or even... here!  More often than not, these are my absolute go-to boots.

Not sure if I've said this before, but I'm a huge fan of Nicole Richie's House of Harlow jewelry line; it's hands down, one of my favorite jewelry brands.  I pretty much fell in love with these earrings after Ella Simms on "Melrose Place" (which I'm sad got canceled!) wore them!  I am still, however, currently lusting after the [Sunburst] ring to match (just one of the endless House of Harlow items I want)! 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

love your shirt!!!
thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! i'm happy you liked my blog! remember you can keep in touch with my blog via blogger, bloglovin or facebook!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Carina said...

What a nice outfit, and your look so pretty under your umbrella.

Thankyou for your comment I appreciate it:)

xx Carina

Suzannah said...

Cool pics. ;)

Unknown said...

You've got great style! Love your blog. :) Especially love the green top.

http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/

Cristiana C said...

I like this outfit! thanks for the comment! we could be followers each other, what do you think?

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)