Wednesday, October 20, 2010

"We'll just keep running from tomorrow."








Lucca Couture dress. Melissa shoes. Aeropostale headband. Marc Jacobs ring. Coach bag.

I'm a huge fan of Lucca Couture dresses, they're always super fun and cute.  I usually buy them from HauteLook, but the brand is also sold at Urban Outfitters.  I like Lucca dresses so much that I sometimes buy the same dress in multiple colors.  (Examples: here and here)  I also have the pictured dress also in a tan version.  

Also, for anyone interested in green fashion--or just super cute shoes--I wholeheartedly recommend Melissa shoes!  Known for their "plastic dream" shoes, Melissa shoes are created from recyclable and hypoallergenic materials.  In addition, not only are the shoes eco-friendly and cute, but they are also super comfortable! 

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Love the monochrome look!
Visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com/
xo

Tiffany M* said...

Love this look and those shoes are stunning! I've been debating on getting a pair of these Melissa flats but in purple velvet. The design is so stunning. Love your blog! Now following :) Come follow me.
beijos-Tiffany-imashoewhore.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)