Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"But will I love you in the fall?"





People's Liberation top. Forever 21 cami. Vans jeans. Coach handbag.
Express cuff. CC Skye ring. Nordstrom necklace. Guess watch. Gola flats.


Now that it's October, summer has officially over for about 2 weeks now.  This seasonal transition time is my favorite time of the year.  I love late summer/early fall when it's not pouring down rain nonstop (hello, Pacific Northwest) and it's still nice out; the temperature has lowered so it's more tolerable and less blazing hot.  But pretty soon, it's going to be time for indoor pictures, less skin and more layers! 

2 comments:

Style, She Wrote said...

Very pretty pictures.

amber and hilary said...

cute outfit!

www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com ♥

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)