Sunday, October 24, 2010

All I want...is to fashionably support breast cancer awareness!

Obsession of the Week: Boy Meets Girl Breast Cancer tote


Exclusively at UrbanOutfitters.com: $18

I've been pretty busy this week, so I do apologize for the technical lateness of this blog (by about 2 hours) for the "Obsession of the Week." I promise to do better next week!

October is quickly coming to an end, have you been showing your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month? If not, here's a great place to start!

Celebrities love Boy Meets Girl, and so do I! It is definitely one of my favorite brands of all time. I love their iconic boy and girl silhouettes. The fact that all their clothing is both cute and comfortable doesn't hurt either! So imagine how excited I was when I discovered this tote! I could show my support for breast cancer awareness, shop one of my favorite brands, and get to wear a super cute tote--all for a great price!

2 comments:

Francine said...

That is such a cute bag! And for such a great cause. :)

Unknown said...

thx baby, would love to have u as my follower!!!!


KISSES julia
NYC

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)