Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pocketful of Sunshine.












Forever 21 jacket. Lucca Couture dress.  Steve Madden booties.  Hot Sox tights.
Hello Kitty necklace. Napier earrings. Forever 21 ring.  Coach tote.

I carry a lot of stuff in my purses.  I suppose I'm a bit of a packrat, and large purses seem to only encourage me to pack more stuff with me.  If you have all that room, why not use it, right?  (Although the downside is certainly the added weight.)  Thus, because I have a lot of [mostly random] stuff in my purse, I have the tendency to get lazy about switching out my purses; it takes way less effort to just keep carrying the same purse daily!

Plus, I am pretty much in love with my Coach tote to make matters worse.  The Parker butterfly collection sold out in most stores pretty quickly, and I had to completely scour online to find it!  When I went into the Coach store the other day, I got flocked with compliments!  Every person I talked to would compliment my bag.  

Therefore, if I love my bag and everyone else seems to love my bag, and if it takes way too much effort for me to switch out my bags, why should I bother?

But actually, sometimes--unfortunately--the beautiful butterfly print of the bag tends to clash with my outfit if I happen to wear anything else with a loud print.

Fortunately, for those days when I'm going with a monochromatic outfit, the butterfly tote is perfect for adding some spice to things!  Everyone needs a fun, colorful bag to bring some life into their monochromatic outfits!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)