Monday, February 22, 2010

"I'm gonna make it by any means."







































William Rast boyfriend blazer.  Black C & C California shirt.   Joe's Jeans.
BCBG wedges. Nordstrom necklace. Tiffany earrings.  Coach tote. 


I've been pretty sick lately and I'm hoping my Rudolph nose isn't too noticeable.  It was my first big event as an event [planning] intern so I didn't want to miss it.  I tried to look as put together as possible to make up for my grogginess.

It was my first attempt at sporting a boyfriend blazer though.  Do you think I pulled it off okay?  I think I'm going to pair it with a dress or miniskirt next time.

I didn't get a close-up of my earrings but they're heart earrings from the "Return to Tiffany" collection which I absolutely love.  You can get items from the collection for as little as $50 so it's totally affordable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)