Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"The options and possibilities."



C & C California top.  Gap cami. Converse vest. True Religion jeans.
Dâ -Nang boots. Tarina Tarantino earrings. Forever 21 ring. Coach tote.






I love, and try to take advantage of, any nice days during the Pacific Northwest winter.  Any day with 0% chance of precipitation is bliss!  I took a risk and didn't wear a jacket, choosing a vest instead; it actually kept me pretty warm throughout the day.

I am obsessed with Tarina Tarantino's Pink Head line since I have a love for Hello Kitty!  The earrings are actually not as heavy as expected.

Also obsessed with my Dâ-Nang boots!  I definitely took advantage of the 0% chance of rain to don suede boots.  Dâ-Nang's shoe collection isn't very large so I am really lucky to have those boots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)