Saturday, April 17, 2010

"She hides true love."



C & C California top.  Lily White cardigan. Vintage skirt. 
Juicy Couture necklace. Forever 21 ring. Zigi Soho boots.




I've come to the conlusion that because of my short height, I shouldn't wear such long skirts and high boots because it makes me seem like I have no legs at all.  In the future, short skirts and high boots or long skirts with heels or flats--just not high boots.

I have also concluded that I am in love with that necklace.  Normally, Juicy Couture seems more toward trendy rather than timeless  However, that necklace is both trendy and timeless.  It seems like a classy piece of jewelry that anyone from seventeen to seventy could enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)