Gap top. People's Liberations jacket. Lucie Rose skirt. Nine West heels. Juicy Couture necklace and earrings.
Because I didn't have any good pictures of my own, here is a close up picture of my earrings courtesy of Nordstrom. These earrings are awesome because they say "Viva la Juicy Couture." AMEN. I love Juicy Couture's constant clever sayings and notations. :o)
The earrings were courtesy of the Boyfriend; he completely surprised me with them because I wasn't expecting to get them from him. I had actually just purchased the smaller black version of the hoops earrings (those ones say "I want more Juicy"), and it was a good thing I hadn't bought the pink ones myself! Then again, there's nothing wrong with backup!
And because I didn't buy into the whole issue with the changing zodiac signs, I proudly wear my Virgo necklace! (If you're a Capricorn or Libra, you can buy a similar necklace here for just $15! Sorry if you have another zodiac sign, the necklaces have sold quick!)
Nicole at Electric Daze thoughtfully awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Yay!
In turn, I am supposed to reveal 7 things about myself and then pass this award on to 7 other bloggers. So....
7 things about me: (and okay, I semi cheated with "7")
1. I can't roll my r's to save my life; my inability hindered my potential success in high school Spanish class.
1. a. I wish I had continued taking Spanish classes because my Spanish skills these days are pretty shoddy.
2. I have a thing for birds--real birds, stuffed animals, bird prints, bird embellishments, bird decor, etc.
3. I've been keeping my jewelry in their original bags/boxes but I've been finding that while they're hidden away in their bags/boxes, I forget what I own. Thus, I need to find a new method of organizing my jewelry.
4. I wear Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume. Only I've been running low for awhile and been too lazy to get a new bottle so I wear it only on special occasions.
4. a. I'm actually really anal about grammar but when I write emails and blogs, I write like I would talk.
5. (I almost numbered this "4. b." but didn't want to cheat too much with the amount of things I'm really allowed to tell you.) I'm an editor at heart; I would love an editing job. I confess that I take pleasure bleeding (with pen, of course) all over people's papers/writing, but I obviously just want to help!
5. a. (Sorry, I know I'm being pretty narcissistic with this too long list) I would have gone into journalism except all I really care about is editing and writing reviews and editorials and not really any of the meaty stuff. Plus, I wanted to make money.
6. I've been a Hello Kitty fan since I was eight, when my sister bought me my first Hello Kitty item (it was stationary).
7. I have a hard time getting rid of stuff because things easily have sentimental value to me. I only got rid of my Pokemon cards a few years ago! (Not that I had been much of a collector because I didn't really care about the game. I just collected the cute ones and only started collecting them because the boy I had a crush on in 5th grade liked Pokemon.)
7 bloggers I am passing this award on to: (it was a really tough decision!)
1. Modanista Junkie.
3. Fashion Meets Food.
4. Little T.
5. Michaela Noelle.
6. I Know, Right?
7. Glam Kitten's Litterbox.
I still have a lame cough going on, but after finishing my antibiotics, I am starting to feel like myself!
Have a good rest of the weekend! :o)