Warning: the following contains images contain shoe porn and are only intended for audiences of great shoe appreciation. Please limit viewing to prevent possible addiction. Prices are respectively omitted to prevent potential trauma.
Obsession of the Moment: Rock & Republic heels
1. Loretta Lace Back Platform Pumps: Talk about bringing sexy back.
2. Snake Platform Pumps: So versatile--wear with a fabulous skirt or dressed down with jeans and look sexy either way.
3. Habanero Spectator Pumps: Pretty much timeless.
4. Sage Platform Pump: I've wanted these for forever! I like the subtle snake print detailing, although it pretty much had me at the bow. I like these in Pewter too.
5. Tansy Bow Wedge: I vote these the cutest platform wedges ever.
6. Nikki heels: They say diamonds are forever, after all.
7. Celina Haircalf Platform Pumps: Leopard heels. Enough said.
8. Alayna Chain Pump: Edgy sophistication!
9. Blaine Suede Over the Knee Boots: Semi dominatrix but even the more gutsy.
10. Chickory High Heel: The gold studded detailing makes these heels both edgy and glamorous.
Rock & Republic is a great brand, but I can't even explain how their shoes make me feel. Their shoes are the epitome of sexy, glamorized sophistication. I have been wanting to covet a pair of Rock & Republic heels since about forever. Can we say "oh, yes please!"? I've seen them on flash sales before, but sadly, everyone always wants what I want; and I never get to buy them in time. :o(
However, I think I am ready to take the step to splurge for a pair, but I've been holding back because I don't know how they fit. I don't want to spend the money on them only to find that they run too big or too small or too narrow or simply don't like my feet! But in the worse case scenario, they would just become one of those pairs of shoes that I never wear, but on sad days, I can open up their box to admire their beauty and become instantly happy. :o) Nonetheless, does anyone own a pair of Rock & Republic heels?
Hope you enjoyed my picks! :o)
Find me here too:
Let's be friends! :o)