Monday, November 22, 2010

"You're original, cannot be replaced."





Gap long sleeved tee. Truth & Pride leather vest. Easy Money jeans.
Coach tote. Nine West heels. Juicy Couture rings.




Love, love, love my leather vest.  It was pretty much love at first sight when I saw it.  Do you ever have moments like that--when after the moment you first set your eyes on something, you know you have to have it?  That's how I felt.  I'm a bargain shopper and at max, I will spent $50 on an item--if I really love it.  This vest was a bit of a splurge.  I think I paid $60 or $70 for it, but it was regular almost $200, so it was a great deal!  I thought of it as an investment.  It's actually the first time I've worn it since buying it at least 6 months ago, but I'm sure I'll be wearing it lots more.... Point is, I love this vest, and even if I only wear it once a year, it was well worth my money!

Also with this outfit, not to say I don't like anything else, but I'd also like to mention that I love my pink heels; they make me feel like Barbie.  Want to add girly-ness to any outfit?  Pink heels.  Again with my habit of buying variations of things I love, I also bought these heels in blue! 

P.S. Sorry for the overuse of the word "love"!

P.P.S. I got started a little late, but
you can now find me on:

:o)

7 comments:

the ineffable soul said...

i like the vest :) i do that a lot too - see something and have to have it despite the cost or anything else! x

Anonymous said...

I want your leather vest and those hot pink heels!! I love it.


xoxo,
MelRod

✗✗ said...

I LOVE those heels....very Barbie or a glamourous Hello Kitty! ;) So Cute!!

Death By Shoe said...

Very cute outfit!! Love the shoes chickie!

xoxo Danielle

Me Myself My Wardrobe. said...

I in love with that ring! And your purse! :D xxx

Claudia Paola said...

GAH I LOVE the color of your top and your shoes!!! And the prices you paid are even more lovable :P :P Seriously, bargain shopping is so rewarding- it's how I like to roll too. I agree- I LOVE free people- deff one of my favorite stores. Did you know that FP, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropologie are the same company, but just different lines? Very cool. And coincidentally, they are all among my faves. :P

Love the Marc Jacobs silly bands! I've fallen victim to this trend- I couldn't help it!!! :P :P

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit!

*Claudia* x
http://emoltofashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those Barbie heels are fabulous!

www.californiabetty.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)