Sunday, November 14, 2010

"I just want you to know who I am."




Wilster romper. Vintage cami. BCBG heels. Coach bag. Guess watch. Express cuff. CC Skye ring.

I thought I would try out the romper trend before the weather gets impossibly cold.  I bought the romper a few sizes up, but it worked out fairly well.  My problem is that I'm a pear shape; so when it comes to rompers or even some styles of dresses, it's really hard to find something that will accommodate my small upper body and curvy lower half.

I really like these heels!  For someone who has ophidiophobia (fear of snakes), I have a thing for snake print.  (For example: dress I wore in a previous post.)   The moment I saw the heels, I knew I had to get them!  Thankfully, the shoes are pretty comfortable!  :o)

I'm definitely dreading the start of the nonstop Pacific Northwest rain.  I find myself getting lazy dressing up when the weather starts getting gross; I just want to wear hoodies and jeans everywhere--not so fashionable!


6 comments:

Sherry Lou Studio said...

your BCBG heels are super cute! AND they're comfortable too? that's awesome! :) i love snake print !


love
sherry

xhulja said...

Hi! Lovely blog! I love your shoes here.

http://thepriceofimagination.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Rompers are my favorite! YOU look so fab! Thanks for the lovely comment. HOpe you continue coming back, as I know I will be visiting your blog again! :)


xoxo,
MelRod

pancakestacker said...

Can you believe I didn't wear my rompers all summer? It's a good thing our weather in the Bay Area is still 80 degrees, even for November!


Stop by again soon!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

Funkydoris said...

Haha I love your undertitle!
Great blog
x funkydoris.blogspot.com

SaffronHaze said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! You have lovely style =)

xo
saffron-haze.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)