Friday, November 5, 2010

"Had a feeling that it would be a day like this."



My new Juicy Couture dress!  Eva Longoria [Parker] has the same Dahlias Print Tiered Ruffle Slip Dress, only hers is in blue.  While the dress can be easily dressed up, I--like Eva--opted to keep it causal.  








Juicy Couture dress. Handmade headband. Juicy Couture necklace. Guess watch.
Marc Jacobs & House of Harlow rings. Linea Pelle bracelet. Melissa shoes.






I will take advantage of any fall day here that isn't pouring down rain!  I often feel like I'm not cut out for the Pacific Northwest.  I hate the nonstop rain for starters.  I can tolerate a bit of rain here and there, but when it rains the majority of the time, I'm not so thrilled by it.  I've also felt like I'm more of a city girl.  Maybe L.A. is where I need to be?  Maybe.  As book smart as I may be, I don't think I'm all that street smart.  Still, I'm looking for a nice big city with more sunshine than rain!  I went to a job interview earlier last week, and the guy who interviewed me told me I seemed more "East Coast than West Coast" and certainly like I "wasn't such a Portlander."  (He was from New Jersey.)  I took it as a compliment in any case.

I'm starting a headband line!  The headband seen in the pictures above was actually the first headband I ever made.  More pictures soon!  I'll also start selling them in my Etsy shop as well.  


And news!  I have realized how obsolete MySpace was getting (although feel free to still visit me!) so I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got myself a Facebook.  Like me!  :o)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

this dress is so cute!
i just bumped into your blog! love it!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

/there's a GIVE_AWAY on my blog/

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)