Obsession of the Week: things I already have
Warning: ahead is a lot of reading!
Though my usual Obsession of the Week posts have been things I currently have my eye on, want, am lusting after, etc., I thought I would bear in mind the Thanksgiving holiday and do a post about what I already have and was thankful for. The following are items that I wear the most frequently--items that often help complete my outfits. Though the more I shop, the more things I want, these are the staples of my wardrobe.
1. Linea Pelle studded bracelets, $25 each (mine are sold out but you can buy similar ones here); I bought these in the most basic colors (for me). They can instantly add edginess to any outfit, yet are pretty versatile. Plus, they look great alone or stacked.
2. Turquoise ring; I bought this at T.J. Maxx probably a year ago and as a huge fan of turquoise, I absolutely love it.
3. House of Harlow Large Peacock Cocktail Ring, $50; Definitely a statement ring, it's an great addition to any outfit--especially the most basic ones. Also, love House of Harlow and wanted this ring forever so I try to wear it as often as possible!
4. Hammered silver peace ring; Also bought at T.J. Maxx ages ago. That place has some good finds sometimes! I love hammered jewelry and also like the simplicity of the ring.
5. C.C. Skye Niko Ring, $66.50 (I bought it from Gilt awhile ago); The ring isn't that big, but it always makes a statement. The mirrored top is really unique and draws lots of compliments.
6. Nordstrom ring, $8.97; I love Nordstrom's sterling silver ring collection. Not only is it very reasonably priced, but the quality is excellent! This ring is definitely one of my favorites because of its intricate design; when I'm in a hurry, it's always the first ring I grab.
7. Tarina Tarantino Pink Head Puff Ring; I have a decent amount of Pink Head jewelry items, but I think I always gravitate toward this one because I love its cute simplicity.
8. Coach Signature Patent Stripe Convertible Crossbody silver handbag, $298; Both the silver color and the convertibility make the bag really versatile.
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs nile blue Pretty Nylon Tate Tote, $198; It's a really good size bag and the material is pretty low maintenance.
10. Coach black Signature Gallery Book Large Tote, $328; Despite that the tote is a fairly old style, I think it's pretty classic.
11. People's Liberation gray Bomber Jacket, $59.99; Love the bomber jacket style in faux leather.
12. People's Liberation black Asymmetrical Zip Moto Jacket, $39.99 (from Ruelala awhile ago); What can I say, I love People's Liberation faux leather jackets! Throw in an asymmetrical zipper and I was sold.
13. Calvin Klein black Carley heels, $79.99; My most worn pair of heels--classy, chic, versatile, and comfortable--they are everything I need in a pair of heels.
14. Gola silver Luxe flats, $36.27; The most comfortable pair of ballet flats! Plus, they're silver, an easy color to wear with everything.
15. Zigi Soho Dean black boots, $39.99 (from Journey's ages ago); For an edgy day! Super comfortable, they are my go-to boots.
16. C & C California black Extra Long Sleeve Crew Neck Tee, $38; Great for wearing alone or layering. Plus, C & C California makes quality fabric so despite how often I wear it and how long I've had it (about a year now), it's still nearly new.
17. Banana Republic scoop neck puff sleeved black tee, ~$18; Can't go wrong with basic black! The scoop neck and puffed sleeves make the simple tee a little more unique.
If you haven't already, you can now find me on:
Let's be friends! :o)