Obsession of the Week: Marc Jacobs jewelry
1. Jelly Bracelet Set, $15; Honestly, I think the whole Silly Band craze is silly. But these are Marc Jacobs...
2. ReMARCable Dove Studs, $32; Love that they look so much like the bird silhouette on the Petal to the Metal bags.
3. House of Cards earrings, $44.90; I think MJ's "House of Cards" collection is fun, plus I like pave.
4. Logo Band Ring, $33.60; Versatile, simple, and chic.
5. Iconic stud earring collection, $78; What a steal for 3 sets of earrings from the "ReMARCable" collection!
6. Sparkle Logo studs, $48; Versatile, simple, and chic--for the ears!
7. Zip It Studs, $58; Despite that these are the 7th item on this list, let me reassure you they are much higher on my wish list! I've been wanting this pair forever! (Well, at least since Ella wore them on "Melrose Place.")
8. Marc Script Studs, $38; The man of my dream's name as earrings! (Yes, we're ignoring that MJ is gay.)
9. Enamel Discs Drop Earrings, $68; Chic, elegant, classy--need I say more?
10. Iconic Metal Stack Ring, $28; So simple!
11. House of Cards Wrap Necklace, $82.60; Another lovely item from the "House of Cards" collection.
12. Flight Marquis Leaf Earrings, $78; Have a bit of a boho feel to them. Also seem really versatile!
13. House of Cards Fantastical Tale Heart Locket Necklace, $54.60; Love the design of it and that it's a locket! (P.S. What a long name for a design!)
I haven't gone through much of an autobiography of myself--although no one has asked for one yet either--but when it comes to fashion, you must know that Marc Jacobs is, hands down, one of my favorite--if not very favorite--fashion designer. I absolutely love his fun and whimsical designs which easily morph into very chic and classy items. If I could marry him and have him design me lots of things, I would be one happy girl. Unfortunately, that's an impossible dream in more ways than one. Thus, I'll have to settle with lusting more after his designs. :o)
Also, sorry for the bad photo editing skills tonight, I'm pretty sick and it's also pretty much bedtime.
And on a side note, I just bought a pair of amazing Tarina Tarantino earrings last night that I couldn't live without. I can't wait until they arrive! They were an amazing deal! (If you're not a member of Beyond the Rack, join!!)
Also, (if you haven't already) you can now find me on:
Let's be friends! :o)