Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Welcome to wherever you are."



People's Liberation jacket. LA Kitson top. Forever 21 tank top. DKNY jeans.
Juicy Couture necklace. Linea Pelle bracelets. Marc Jacobs tote. Ed Hardy flats.




I've been meaning to buy a loom and learn to make something other than just scarves.  However, with summer here, I have plenty of time before I really need to start knitting again for cold weather.  Still, I love strolling the aisles of craft stores and admiring all the great yarns.  I tend to get immersed in all of the colors and textures.

I am test wearing my new Ed Hardy Sin City flats.  I had been devastated when they sold out of the flats at Nordstrom and Macy's, but thankfully, I found the flats here --and for an amazing deal!  They're not only insanely cute, pretty comfortable, but most of all, very versatile--traits I look for in shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)