Friday, May 14, 2010

"I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world."



Juicy Couture dress. Guess watch. Cara . Hale Bob heels







A late blog post, but these pictures are actually from Easter.  The cherry blossoms blooming, my bright pink dress, the little animal truffles I got from Moonstruck...all signs of Spring and Easter.

I have been in love with the Juicy Couture butterfly print stuff ever since they started coming out.  However, when I saw this dress on the runway for Barbie's 50th Anniversary Fashion Show, I had to have it. 

I checked Nordstrom the other day, and I'm really sad that they didn't have the butterfly print swimsuit/bikinis anymore.  However, I recently found and ordered another version of this dress so I think I will manage okay without the bikini.  The dress is actually supposed to be a swim coverup, but I will probably wear it as a normal dress.  I doubt anyone will try and stop me, and I don't think it'll be obvious anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)