Sunday, January 16, 2011

"Hush, hush, the world is quiet."




Heartloom dress. Kirra scarf. People's Liberation jacket. Da-Nang boots. CC Skye ring.




I'm working really hard to keep doing my outfit pictures, but I need to come up with indoor places to avoid the rain.  Indoor places are also much warmer; I'm trying to not become too attached to my sheepskin boots. 

But do let me introduce you to these
Dâ-Nang boots!  I absolutely love them.  I bought them at a great price during a Hautelook sample sale (they have amazing sales, if you're not a member yet, join!!).  They are super warm and comfortable, and I love the dragon embroidered detailing to them.  The boots are definitely one of a kind, and I have yet to see these boots anywhere. I don't have a close-up shot in this post, but see this post.

I also love my leopard print scarf.  I bought it at Pacsun last year during an after-the-winter sale for probably $5 and is well worth the money!
Not only is it super warm, I get tons of compliments every time I wear the scarf. 

I've been doing a better job updating my Chictopia, please visit!  :o)


-S



Find me here too:

:o)

17 comments:

Meg said...

Love this outfit!
Thank you for the comment on my blog! I hope you will become one of my follower!

Kristina said...

I love your outfit ... follow you now!!
FOLLOW ME TOO SWEETY ;)

xx
www.simplebutreal.com

Mari said...

So cute!! The animal print scarf in such a cool color is perfect for this outfit. I like how playful and on trend it is without even trying too hard. =)

I just posted the first outfit for the I6L styling challenge.

So excited. What do you think?

XOXO

-La Copine

=)

Kc said...

Nice scarf!! :) You look so cosy and warm. I am following, so hope you can follow me to! Look forward to more posts :)

Kc

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

delia said...

Oh my gosh Samantha, I'm SO sorry I had used your link on my comment last weekend. Feel free to delete it if you wish :)

Adorable photos. I hear you about the rain. That's all we've been getting too.. boo.

Happy Sunday :)

delia
http://lovelaughlipglosses.blogspot.com/

Ps. I <3 H&M too.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

nice scarf!

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

I need some Uggs. You look so cozy!

Beautycountry said...

loving that scarf of yours!! :D

pancakestacker said...

The color of your scarf is so vibrant and fun! Definitely need a bit more color in my life, haha.



http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Lee Oliveira said...

Great outfit.. Love you scarf
Lee x

Tara said...

i like ur scarf..
check my new blog post " Geek " and leave ur comment.
thankss...

www.hottalotta.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

i love black and white stripes...and the pop of color!
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Have to agree with you. The boots are freakin fabulous.

Happy Monday.

xoxo,
melrod

Aya said...

I love the blue leopard print scarf. I have a pink one just like it! xoxo

Unknown said...

Lovely scarf, really makes the outfit.

Anonymous said...

Great scarf print is fab x

Kathleen said...

aww you're oh so cute girl! i really love how the layers look so perfect together, and your boots are quite lovely!! :) tres chic ;).

<3, Kathleen.

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)