Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Me not working hard? Yeah right."

I know I fell off the face of the earth again...sorry! Life has been keeping me busy!



People's Liberation top. BCBG tank top. Heartloom skirt. House of Harlow ring. Calvin Klein heels.





I love this People's Liberation top, it is fun, versatile, and really comfortable--yay for easy cute things to throw on! I specifically chose it to go with the Heartloom skirt because balance is usually key. If my skirt is fitted, I try to make my top a little looser and vice versa; it helps make the outfit not be too much (when really fitted top to bottom) or not so flattering (with everything loose fitting).

The next episode of Pretty Little Liars is supposed to be fashion focused and I am so so excited! In general, I can't get enough of that show, it's really gripping--I mean, how psycho does "A" keep getting??

Most stylish funeral attendees I've ever seen (from the last episode)!



From the next episode's fashion show, they look amazing! Hanna's dress is super cute, Spencer's dress is super plunging, Emily's dress is a great color, and maybe if the nude part of Aria's dress was a different color, I'd like it.



Love these outfits, so summer glam!


[Images courtesy of ABC Family]

Can't wait for the next Pretty Little Liars episode, I know I'll be fashionably inspired!

What has been inspiring your outfits lately?

I've also been adding new items to my shop so be sure to check them out! :o)




-Samantha

21 comments:

Bel said...

I just watched that episode of pretty Little Liars!!! They looked so amazing! I think Spencer's the prettiest but Emily looked the best at the fashion show! :) And yes, A is crazily psycho. Which girl did you like best???

<3 Belly B

Meri said...

I've never seen Pretty Little Liars but I've heard a lot about it and it looks addicting... I'll have to see if its on Netflix or Hulu! I like the red white abd blue outfit with the hat in the last picture- wish I had it myself!
Cheers!
Meri
http://merigoesround.com

Bonnie said...

I MISSED YOU.
Never leave me for that long everververever again, mmmkay????
P.S. I love that HoH ring of yours!!!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Once Upon A Time... said...

that ring is so pretty!!! by far that funeral is the most stylish!

jos xx
http://mypretty-pinkjournal.blogspot.com/

Dilan Dilir said...

your outfit is lovely!

Nuha said...

my sisters love watching PLL but I haven't seen any episodes...love all of these dresses..and the girl in the purple is gorgeous!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Love how you dressed that tee up with the skirt, good job!

I love Pretty Little Liars too!! I can't wait to find out who A is!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Aya said...

The outfit looks great on you. & The PLL girls are so fashionable! Best funeral attire by far! xoxo

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Love the outfit girl
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

Miss_Nina said...

fantastic! :)

http://paradiseforyoureyes.blogspot.com/

Aquí said...

great outfit! I love how you paired a fitted pencil skirt with a casual top! Looks great :)

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

very cute look! love the blue on you ;)

Happy Monday!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

erica said...

Love your ring, and I am addicted to PLL. I even have their friendship bracelet with my name on it.

xo

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back!!!

p.s. thanks for featuring my look on your fb!! :)

xoxo,
mel

Emily said...

You certainly are looking as adorable as ever. I absolutely love loose tops with fitted skirts. That's what I wore today, actually! High five! :D Oh, and I'm obsessed with that stunning ring of yours.

xoxo
Em

Jelena Zivanovic said...

U look great hun, I love that business look and petrol color on u!:) I never saw Pretty Little Liars, but I'll definitely try to find it somehow!:)
kisses
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

OMG how good is PLL right now?? Loving it.

As for my trip, am going to LA< SF, LV, NYC and Vancouver. Might try do an overnight trip to DC too if I can!

Ellie said...

First of all, I love your outfit! Second of all, Pretty Little Liars is my absolute favorite! The new episode airs tonight and I cannot WAIT!
-Ellie

deniz saatçioğlu said...

You look great honey. Love your top. Never watched Pretty Little Liers but seems like I' m gonna start :)

thanks for your lovely comment


denizsaatcioglu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cute! Actually I really hate Spencer's dress in the funeral shot. She has such a good figure, and they put her in some awful concoctions (is that a choker necklace she's wearing?!)

Hannah on the other hand is still a style favorite. Though I am about half a season behind on this show!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love your ring, so deco chic

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
New Blog - The Daily Swoon - 1st September
New Group blog - The Penthouse Clan

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)