Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Watch me walk it out."






Banana Republic dress.  People's Liberation jacket. Marc Jacobs tote.
No name silver hoops. CC Skye ring. Guess watch. Jessica Simpson heels.




Had another early dinner at Ruby Tuesday.  I love their fries and $5 drinks!

I am also in love with my new Jessica Simpson heels.  I snagged the only pair left of them to the disappointment of this other shopper.  Sometimes, it's like a war zone out there shopping!  I love the zebra print and the red heel makes me think of Christian Louboutin heels (that I unfortunately cannot afford).  They're also rather comfortable; I can last about 4 hours in them compared to my other Jessica Simpson heels.  I can only last about 15 minutes in the Salina style, but I try anyways because I love the snake print heels so much!  But as Victoria Beckam says about wearing heels (via this month's Glamour), "No pain, no gain." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)