Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Hey I heard you were a wild one."

My new blog will relaunch in May, but keep visiting! :o)

Rebecca Beeson top. Banana Republic vest. Forever 21 skirt.
Candies tights. American Eagle necklace. Steve Madden wedges.

My hair is often in a braid, and my boss suggested I tried the braid the character Katniss has in "The Hunger Games."  It looks harder than it actually is :o)

Image courtesy of  


Any fun hairstyles you have tried lately? Let me know! :o)

<3 Samantha

Find me here too:


Frances O@TheFashionHive said...

thank you for stopping by The Fashion Hive!!

I haven't tried any new hair styles lately:( said...

cute shoes!

Milynn luong said...

I love your wedges! They are so cute! My niece has been asking me to braid her hair like Katniss, and I have no idea how to do it! Great job on it!

Dale Janeé said...

Such cute pictures and I love the title of this post, that is my favorite song. I'm definitely following you now


Bay's Style Diary said...

Love this!! now following!
Check out my giveaway on my style diary here!!

LOLA C. said...

Ohhh beautiful post!!!!

Jessica said...

lovely hair! anything inspired by the hunger games is a ok with me since like most people i was obsessed with the books/movie for awhile...i love the shoe pairing with the all black!


Grace said...

Great job on that braid!


Olga said...

Those shoes are gorgeous! Love them! And the printed tights looks amazing :)

xoxo Olga

Megha Varshini said...

love the shoes..


Estilo Hedónico said...

I love it!!!


Always Maylee said...

Love your tights and those shoes! Love the braid too!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Charlotte said...

Nice hairstyle! Thanks for your comment.

Jhuls P said...

Love the braid!!

Caroline said...

i love these shoes ;)

Emily said...

Those tights are beautiful, I love the unique diamond pattern in the lace. And with those leopard wedges they look so bold! Your skirt is totally adorable too. That braid is insane. I wish I could do stuff like that with my hair, but I lack both the talent and the length.

May the force be with you.

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments! Be sure to follow me! :o)